- How many stars is the property?
- We are a 4-Star property
- How do I make direct contact with the property?
- You may e-mail, call or fax the property.
Tel: +66 (0) 2638 1888
Fax: +66 (0) 2638 1889
- If I make an online booking, will I be offered the 'best rate'?
- Online bookings generally offer the 'best available rates' for that date and time.
- What types of rooms are available and what are the differences between room types?
- There are four room types available, Click on comparison chart for details.
- Are your hotel rates per person or per room?
- Hotel rates are per room based on a maximum occupancy of two.
- Are my credit card details necessary when making a reservation?
- Yes, to guarantee the reservation.
- Will my credit card be charged?
- We usually block an amount on the credit card, equivalent to 1 night’s room charge to guarantee payment but this block will be automatically released in two weeks if not redeemed. Furthermore, we do not charge without proper authorisation from the guest. However, select packages may require full-prepayment at the time of booking but this will be made known at the time of making the reservation.
Guests can choose to settle the bill in cash or credit card at the time of check-out.
- How safe are credit card details that are submitted online?
- Our hotel uses SSL secure encryption to ensure that all your personal information and credit card details are kept confidential. The security of information is very important for us.
For added security, guests are requested to present the credit card used in the online booking/purchase of accommodation together with personal identification (ID card or passport) upon check-in.
Should you not wish to submit your credit card information online, we are pleased to accept reservations via fax or phone. However, credit card information will still be required to guarantee the reservation
- What is your cancellation policy?
- In the event of a cancellation or no-show, the following will apply:
For stays of 1 to 7 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of one (1) room night’s accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation
For stays of 8 to 14 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of two (2) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation
For stays of 15 to 21 nights
If the property is not informed 24-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of three (3) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation
For stays of 22 nights and more
If the property is not informed 72-hours or more prior to date of arrival, a charge of five (5) room nights accommodation will be levied on the credit card used to guarantee the reservation.
- Do you have a pets' policy?
- Regrettably, pets are not allowed.
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- Check-in time is 2:00 pm
Check-out time is 12:00 noon
- Is it possible to check-in early?
- Early check-in is subject to room availability.
- What is the charge for a late check-out?
- Late check-out is subject to room availability and the charges are as follows:
Check out before 6:00 pm: 50% charge (based on overnight rate)
Check out after 6:00 pm: Full overnight rate
- Do you have non-smoking rooms?
- Yes, the hotel has non-smoking rooms on all floors except the 7th floor which is reserved wholly for smokers.
- Do you have twin, triple and quadruple rooms?
- Yes, the Grand Studio offers twin-bedded rooms but as they are limited they are subject to availability. Rooms can be converted to a triple by placing an extra bed.
- Do you have any inter-connecting rooms?
- Regrettably, we do not have any inter-connecting rooms, however, should you wish to have rooms close to each other, please put in a request and we will do our best to accommodate for you.
- What is the cost of an extra bed?
- An extra bed is THB 800 with breakfast included.
- What is the hotel's policy regarding children?
- There is no charge for children under the age of 12 years old are accommodated free of charge if sharing a room with parent(s) using existing bedding.
- If an extra bed is required, regardless of age, an extra bed charge will be incurred.
- Children 12 years and above are charged the full adult breakfast price of THB 250 nett.
- Children between the ages of 5 and 11 years are charged a rate of THB 125 nett per child/breakfast.
- Complimentary breakfast for children from 0-4 years old.
- Does the hotel provide baby-sitting services and what is the cost of that?
- Yes, baby-sitting services can be provided upon request and the cost is THB 250 per hour for a minimum of four hours. The taxi fare is an additional at THB 200.
- Are baby cots available?
- Yes, baby cots are available upon request.
- Where is breakfast served and at what time?
- Breakfast is served at the Aspen Cafe, located at the lobby area, from 6:30 am to 10:30 am.
- How many restaurants do you have and what are they?
- We have one restaurant called Aspen Cafe, which serves Thai as well as international dishes. It is open from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm.
- Is vegetarian cuisine available in the restaurant?
- Yes, vegetarian cuisine is available on request.
- Is the food served in the restaurant 'Halal'?
- Strictly speaking, the food served is not 'Halal', however, we have dishes available that are pork free.
- Do you have 24-hour room service?
- No, but room service is available from 6:30 am to 10:30 pm.
- What is the length and depth of your pool?
- In meters: 3 (width) x 10 (length) x 1.5 (depth)
- Do you have hairdryers in the rooms?
- Yes, in all rooms.
- Does the property provide iron and ironing boards in all rooms?
- We do have them available upon request.
- How far is the property from the airport and do you provide airport transfers? And if so, what is the cost?
- The property is a 35-40 minute drive from Suvarnabhumi International Airport. Airport transfers are provided upon request at THB 1,200 nett per way for a car, and THB 1,600 nett per trip for a van.
- How much is an airport taxi or limousine?
- An airport taxi is approximately THB 400-500 nett per way including toll charges. An airport limousine is approximately THB 1,000 nett per way.
- Can luggage be stored at the property whilst I travel elsewhere?
- We can keep your luggage maximum of 30 days.
- What is the weather like at different times of the year?
- Bangkok is a tropical city; weather is warm throughout the year especially in April and May, the weather is rather hot and sticky. It’s a bit cooler in June to September around 24-28 degree C as we are visited by rainy season. The most pleasant time of the year is from October to February, where temperatures range from 25-28 degree C with light breezes and mild with occasional shower.
- Is the tap water safe to drink?
- Even the Bangkok Metropolitan Waterworks Authority claims that the tap water in Bangkok is safe to drink. However, generally speaking, we do recommend you to drink complimentary bottled waters that are supplied in your rooms daily .
- Do you have a doctor on call service?
- Yes, for common minor illnesses, otherwise, for urgent matters we recommend guests go to Bumrungrad Hospital which is just 5 minutes away or Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital which is around 20 minutes drive away.
- How far is the nearest hospital?
- Bumrungrad Hospital is located in Sukhumvit soi 3 and a five-minute drive from the hotel.
- Where is the nearest bank or currency exchange?
- The nearest Bank is the Siam Commercial Bank which is located in Phloen Chit Center at the end of the road on your left as you reach Sukhumvit Road.
- What time do the banks open?
- Banking hours are generally from 08:30-15:30, Monday through Friday. except on public and bank holidays. However, in major shopping malls in Thailand. For bank’s branch in department store, service is available since the opening time – 8.00 PM., except weekend and holidays.
- What voltage is used in Thailand?
- The voltage in Thailand is 220.
- Can I connect my laptop in the room?
- Yes, via LAN.
- What kind of Internet connection do you provide and what is the cost?
- 2 Mbps (share speed) Hi-speed internet is complimentary for all booking made directly through our website www.aspenbangkok.com or Central Reservation at firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +66 (0) 2638 1888, other than that, extra charge may apply as below.
Hi-speed Internet of 2 Mbps (shared speed):
Daily rate is THB 200
Weekly rate is THB 1,500
Monthly rate is THB 3,000
- Are dual telephone sockets available in rooms?
- Yes, dual telephone sockets are available.
- What is the hourly/daily rate for limousine service?
- Limousine service rates are as follows:
Daily rate of THB 5,000 (maximum of 11 hours)
Hourly rate of THB 500 (minimum of 2 hours)
- Are secretarial and other business services such as translation available?
- Yes, such services are available on request.
- How far is the property from the Sky Train and MRT?
- Both Phloen Chit and Nana BTS Skytrain stations are walking distance from the hotel. The nearest MRT Station is about 10-15 minutes walk away.
- Are there any shopping centres nearby?
- Phloen Chit Center where is down the road, and Nana Square along Sukhumvit Road.
Two stops by skytrain in the direction of Mo Chit is the shopping hub of Siam Paragon, Siam Centre, Central World, Erawan Center, Gaysorn Plaza and Central Chitlom. And three stops in the direction of On Nut, is the ultra-chic Emporium Shopping Center.
- How far is the property from well-known entertainment spots?
- Across the road and about a 20 minute walk are: Q-Bar, Bed Supperclub, Twisted Republic Nightclub and Spicy Disco to name a few.
- Do you have a tour desk?
- No, however, the front office staff will be more than happy to assist you.
- What and where are local tourist attractions?
- Tourist attractions are located about the city; contact our Front Office staff for more information.
General Hotel Information
Shopping and Tourist Facilities